Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 416 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just wait till the suits over the machines bursting into flames, start hitting the courtroom

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
The judge should say they're all stupid and deserve it for putting trust in Polaris. Just like the 800's and the breaking steering components and a arms. Junk!

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
You must have worn Google out while on vacation...:lol3:

So there was a 5% drop in stock price smart investors will laugh at this, only the attorneys will make money. If it would drop more I'd invest, it will rebound quickly. :dunno:

Oh, welcome back, the Madcatters were lost with you on vacation.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
You must have worn Google out while on vacation...:lol3:

So there was a 5% drop in stock price smart investors will laugh at this, only the attorneys will make money. If it would drop more I'd invest, it will rebound quickly. :dunno:

Oh, welcome back, the Madcatters were lost with you on vacation.
Hey, the man came back loaded and ready. A nice little rest up and BAM!

:roflmao:

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Hey, the man came back loaded and ready. A nice little rest up and BAM!

:roflmao:
The Madcatters were a disorganized bunch without him. Can you just hook him up with a shock collar linked to his keyboard. Every time he writes something to get a vacation it zaps him when he try's to hit send. :lol:

Wait, that won't work either... :bc:

·
Premium Member
33,218 Posts
The Madcatters were a disorganized bunch without him. Can you just hook him up with a shock collar linked to his keyboard. Every time he writes something to get a vacation it zaps him when he try's to hit send.

I tried making something like that when I was a mod. Admin wouldn't stop whining about liability and some other nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
I tried making something like that when I was a mod. Admin wouldn't stop whining about liability and some other nonsense.

That's because your contraption wrapped around the ball sack. Nobody want's any of that nonsense.

:lol3:

·
Premium Member
13,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
13,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you go somewhere nice for vacation?

noplace nice, just work at work, and work at home

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
The Madcatters were a disorganized bunch without him. Can you just hook him up with a shock collar linked to his keyboard. Every time he writes something to get a vacation it zaps him when he try's to hit send. :lol:

Yep their leader is back...:bc:

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,651 Posts
Welcome back Krom! Thanks for the chuckle man :laff:

I tell ya, it must suck going through life with all the hate on Polaris, knowing that no matter how much you hope they fail ... they will always be superior to Cat (especially in the UTV market!). Keep fighting the fight though, lil' buddy. That $14.96 Arctic Cat share price won't rise without your dedication & determination!:bc:

·
Banned for Life
819 Posts
I tried to keep the boys in line while you were on Holliday. I did find a game to keep your little buddy Bigfuse busy while you were away. Fuckers perty good at it. Almost like he has experience.:roflmao: image.jpg :whistle:

·
AKA Ezra
4,846 Posts
Welcome back Krom! Thanks for the chuckle man :laff:

I tell ya, it must suck going through life with all the hate on Polaris, knowing that no matter how much you hope they fail ... they will always be superior to Cat (especially in the UTV market!). Keep fighting the fight though, lil' buddy. That $14.96 Arctic Cat share price won't rise without your dedication & determination!:bc:
so do u put that poo stock certificate in your wallet when ridding to make u feel better about being so slow? or do u get a piston discount when u pull it out at the parts counter

·
Administrator
20,651 Posts
so do u put that poo stock certificate in your wallet when ridding to make u feel better about being so slow? or do u get a piston discount when u pull it out at the parts counter
Nah, my sled rides great and has plenty of speed to keep up with (and out front of) the Cats in our group. Nice try though :bc:

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
I tried to keep the boys in line while you were on Holliday. I did find a game to keep your little buddy Bigfuse busy while you were away. Fuckers perty good at it. Almost like he has experience.:roflmao: View attachment 1707153 :whistle:
I never did bite on that game Wooddick.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 416 Posts