Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought 06 f7 . Can some one give me quick adjustments i can make on sled . It is stock other then 102 studs. I haven't rode it yet other then test ride.I what to go on a trip with it stock & make adjustments while i am riding. So i can see what works . I trail ride i northern wis. & up i weigh 215# any help would really be thankful for. Thanks for the help. Also it is standard & efi

·
Registered
81 Posts
One thing you could do to your rear suspension is adjust your springs to your rider wieght. All you need is your plug wrench. There is three diffrent settings that you will be able to tryout.Your springs sit on a block that you can turn for your rider wieght. Light to stiff. This really helps.

·
Registered
16,749 Posts
If you can 6 inch Stud Boy Shaper bars on the stock skis make a HUGE difference in handling. I also agree with getting your skid springs set, they are pretty touchy. Have fun, you'll love the sled.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the trips . I used stud boy shapers bars on my 01 zr800 they worked great, wre 9" . All i need is 6"? I'am looking for some quick mods to make hole shot beter & make it faster . THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TIPS

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
ODS clutch kits work well on that machine. Also, the bikeman pipe mod will add about 6 HP. Other options include a timing key and fuel reducer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts