Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I start my 07 dragon 700 the SERVICE ENG words flash five times at the bottom of the display, also does it when I put it in reverse, I had it in for the Fall updates and the polaris mechanic said thats the way they all start. I did not think it did this last year except when it hit 50 hrs of engine time. Does anyone know what it's supposed to be. or how do you reset it

·
Registered
262 Posts
that just happened to me on my fusion. if it means the same thing it is just a serice interval reminder. and if you have the same dash set up, just go to the screen that says service, hold reset button until screen starts flashing and i think that was it

·
Registered
490 Posts
something like that. just set the service interval to 0 Hrs. Not sure on the complete steps to do it.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
says in the owners manual how to set the service intervals. that is why it is flashing.[/b]
thats what my brother told me too, but I could not find the right page, I asked the polaris mechanic about resetting it and he said you couldn't. I'm gonna go and kick him in the nuts. LOL :flamethrowingsmiley:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Don't use that mechanic anymore. Go to the service screen and hold the set button, 10 seconds I think, then keep holding until it stops flashing, this resets it, you can flip thru and turn it off as well, this will stop it from coming on ever. It is set at the farcory to come on at 50 hours.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found the right page in the manual last night and went out and smoked up the garage playing with the buttons. Thanks everyone for answering my ?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yep, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I thought it may be some sort of "dummy" signal, but I was near a Polaris dealer so I rode straight there and had them figure out what it was rather than risk it blowing up on me in the middle of nowhere. It created a bit of stress though that I coulda done without.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts