Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bulletin dated October 18, 2002

Tried to scan and resize the bulletin but to no avail..

·
Registered
4 Posts
which bulletin do you mean? Save it as a gif if it is text. Only can upload gif or jpg. Jpg better for color pictures, gif better for graphics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You're on the right track..

that one was 300 pixels wide. Try scanning at 640 pixels wide, and make sure the software is set to greyscale or black&white, not color or RGB. It can be as large as 75k.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I tried everythig I could think of, but still couldn't make it out. I can't stand it... anyone know what it says??? -- Roy

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Can you send rob or I the pliain old scan? TRy scanning it at the highest resolution available. I will take care of the rest!!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Ok, I got this from czy42strokes. This is the bulletin that he tried to post, but had problems. It is a little hard to read, but I did the best I could to optimize it! I think he may need a better scanner, or some help.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
There, it worked this time. I was having trouble on our end this morning. Sorry guys, puters didn't want to work cause it was Monday! :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Nick My scanner sucks, It is one of those multi function ones, plus I am no wiz when it comes to some of this stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts