Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they really didn't make ne sled faster than the other did they like the black isn't faster than the green or anything like that right you guys are just messing around

·
Registered
298 Posts
not on purpose, but if you check there web page you will find the motors that went into the black team f7's have more hp about 143 if i remember correctly. I called for a new motor as i only wanted 140hp lol

·
Administrator
21,229 Posts
I think the standard green F7's were given the 141 HP motors, and everything else got 137 or 138 :p

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I think Green F7 Snopros that were shipped to Sycamore Illinois were giving 145HP. That is what I think!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Actually according the latest issue of SnowThrower Magazine, the Green F7 SnoPro is greatly underpowered. The reason being that when one of Cats Production Managers said to "check it with a lazer", they thought he said "Build it like a Phazer."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by Captainkev@Dec 9 2002, 03:56 PM
The reason being that when one of Cats Production Managers said to "check it with a lazer", they thought he said "Build it like a Phazer."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!! Oh that was good!! LOL!! :D :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by Jay+Dec 9 2002, 04:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Captainkev
@Dec 9 2002, 03:56 PM
The reason being that when one of Cats Production Managers said to "check it with a lazer", they thought he said "Build it like a Phazer."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
LMAO!! Oh that was good!! LOL!! :D :D[/b]
Darn cellphones...no Sprint in TRF's I guess.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Team Arctic,

Good idea for a commercial. Think I might have to present that one. I'll pay you your royalties of $1.00 (AICP rules, sorry) while sprint makes out.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol i was just seeing the responses i would get lol i knew they were all the same or close at least i think mine has about 160 for hp sounds good doesn't it

·
Registered
720 Posts
Maybe someone has been breathing in too much 2-stroke fumes. :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm positive the dealer promised me that the red ones are fastest. I believe him. Arctic Cat would do this. I am also pretty sure he said "You absolutely DONT want a black one" He would not elaborate. Thats why I bought red, The fastest F7s.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Well Sally,
Your dealer was possibly correct in steering you away from the Black F7 SnoPro, as it is common knowledge amongst the inner circle at NASA Engineering, that the pigment used to create the color black is impervious to wind friction due to it's refined molecular composition.
The result of this phenomenon is that for a given horsepower, the sleds that are painted black are unaffected by the coefficiant of drag, that slows other colored sleds down by up to 15 %.
This of course results in faster ET's and overall better performance.

:ph34r:

·
Registered
64 Posts
MY BUDDY THINKS THE BLUE ONES ARE FASTER,ILL HAVE TO PROVE HIM WRONG AFTER MINE IS BROKE IN. :lol: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
697 Posts
It probably wouldn't be intentional, but it is not out of the question. Especially if they turned out complete units one color at a time. For example blacks first, greens second, reds third. By the third color group the engines could have been improved, maybe they found a flaw that was corrected or on the other hand or there could be production problem late in a particular run that may increase the probability of getting a lame dog if you buy a certain color.

·
Registered
28 Posts
..............ah.......................................nope.....................
........Black saber.............still fastest

·
Registered
580 Posts
I kept the Targeting cross hairs so I can launch my grappeling hooks for those few 900's I cant reel in...LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think they are all around the same because green ones and black ones and red ones all have won and also all have been beaten i think it is alot rider and the miles on the sled

·
Registered
477 Posts
By the time these things hit the production line it is several months to late to make any last minute motor spec changes. They all came out at 160 hp except the one Am Snow dynoed of course. :lol: Musta been a dud and still destroyed the competiton. :p

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
are you guys kidding the team artic in green are the fastest because that is what tucker uses and he would only ride the fastest. (I know he has a mod motor and sled but it is a green f body and it has the team artic package)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts