Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Come on don't be so literal. Sure the parts are moving but I too can chime in. They do not transfer at all. If you want to transfer go to a 129, I sometimes wish I would have. And transferring the wrong way I'm sure he is talking about removing the transfer blocks and having the arm hitting the axle, not the right way, having metal on metal bashing into each other.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Come on don't be so literal. Sure the parts are moving but I too can chime in. They do not transfer at all. If you want to transfer go to a 129, I sometimes wish I would have. And transferring the wrong way I'm sure he is talking about removing the transfer blocks and having the arm hitting the axle, not the right way, having metal on metal bashing into each other.
I always removed the blocks and bar.

·
Registered
'20 ZR8000 Ltd
3,366 Posts
I always removed the blocks and bar.

:thumbsup:

https://racewerx.myshopify.com/products/rapid-block-procross

·
Super Advanced Member
2,227 Posts
You won't be disappointed with the Viper.
Comfy, quiet, reliable, and the 1049cc Genesis 130 has overachieving power from 0-80MPH. My 14 XTX could lift the ski's over bumps and railroad tracks when I blipped the throttle, but that 141 was uncoupled.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts