Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I can't believe the LVRR trail is on a five year plan..........I thought it would be sooner! :Wow1:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crazed,

Sure...
Closed the water tank, aka the pool, and looking for something to doo. :smilielol:

KR

·
Registered
72 Posts
I finally got all the '05 issues mailed to me. Had a hell of a time getting on the mailing list even though I signed up for 2 TMA's in January. Anyway, I was looking for storage places in NEK on the trails. I want to leave the sleds up there this winter rather than hauling them back and forth. Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TrailFan,

There are a couple of options. Look in the Vast news, there is a warehouse in Danville you can leave trailer and sleds inside.
Another option is self storage, there are a couple in Lyndonville on trails(check with Arthor at the Lynburke, 802.626.3346). There is also one down the road on Rte 122 dont know the name of it but listed in Yahoo yellow pages. Last there is rack storage at Kingdom Cat in Island Pond. Just remembered there are self storage next to Changing seasons in St Jay also check with Vinny.

Good Luck,
KR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts