Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
695 Posts
This could be the start of HEAVY lake effect Storms! Its looking better! :div20:

CLICKY THING

Remember you can't predict lake effect. I've seen a Foot fall in only a few short hours! :celebrating: -Dave[/b]
Man I hope that forecast is right!

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,408 Posts
Yeah but a few days towards the end of that week are looking to have the same high and low temps for that day. That usually means a warm up. :furious2:

Plus, I don't see alot of precip in that forcast neither. I do like the below freezing overnight temps on each one of those days though....:beerchug:

Something is better than nothing I guess right now. Cold temps are a start at least......:cn:

·
Banned
695 Posts
Could always go fishin'[/b]
A couple of my buddies caught some nice whitefish on Torch lake the other day....granted they were in a boat...still tasted damn good! :beerchug: :ylsuper: :div20:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I sure would like to see some cold weather, but the cold temps with winds out of the WNW or NNW or variations of that give the most snow. Do they give any wind predictions?

We need some good old Billy Spencer Alberta Clipper action!!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
879 Posts
High 30's in the EUP for the rest of the week. Gonna cancel my trip at the end of the month if nothing serious occurs by the end of this week. :banghead:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I fly out for Dillon CO. on the 18th if that helps anybody... Give me addresses and send some funds for coolers. I will go to Wally World and fedex som snow back in coolers.

·
Banned
695 Posts
I sure would like to see some cold weather, but the cold temps with winds out of the WNW or NNW or variations of that give the most snow. Do they give any wind predictions?

We need some good old Billy Spencer Alberta Clipper action!!! :beerchug:[/b]
Just when you really piss me off you go and bring up Bill Spencer....that dude is still my favorite weatherman...now I guess I have to start liking you again! :frech11: :ylsuper: :beerchug: :flame: :div20:

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Didn't 2% Spence have to move down south due to his kid's health?

At least that's what my Grandpa in Brimley called him.

·
Banned
695 Posts
Didn't 2% Spence have to move down south due to his kid's health?

At least that's what my Grandpa in Brimley called him.[/b]
I'm not sure why he left....2% Spence...that's good! :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts