Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, it's 2-1/2 weeks away so I don't think it will be much of a rush for anyone or a problem. The date is set for Saturday, Jan. 20th. Is 12:00 noon okay for a start time? Add a reply and say if you're coming and your real name so we can make a list. Also if you can bring a camera to record or take pics let us know too. The date is unofficial right now but will be officiallized pending there is not much discrepancy. Let's make this thing happen guys!

-Delgaty

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Dont see a problem with Me, jay (proxj), todd (xcftodd), and dan (danx123) being there, we got 2 camera's mine and todd's. so well bring those.

·
Registered
169 Posts
im probally in but i got some questions

Where do you guys ride from seddons corner? stricktly trail or do you guys head off the trails?

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a suggestion, but maybe sunday would be better. Most people dont work sunday's??? :dunno:[/b]
True, I think alot less people would work Sunday. Is there anyone that can't make it Sunday?
But there is still well over 2 weeks till that weekend. For those who can't make it because of work, maybe you can trade a shift or something.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know what calendar you're looking at, but the 20th is next weekend. 10 days from now.[/b]
LOL, yeah, I guess I screwed that one up. Yeesh, I guess I'm just amped thats all.

OK so it's a week and a half away, sitll time to make plans and/or change date if needed.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
if you work that day try trading a shift and if that doesnt work, call in sick lol. i booked off the 20th yesterday for this and i cant go back and say i dont want saturday booked off, i want sunday booked off. ive been told i cant book any more days off for a little while cuz ive missed so much work lately. as long as its saturday, i will for sure be there. my names Ben, i ride a black 2004 mxz-x 440 with airbrushed flames and freaking high bars. also im about as tall as the bowl jump so you cant miss me. lol. you will also be able to hear us from far away cuz im brining my brother (Josh) on his 03 mxz-x 800 mod and if possible mabey Darian on his 2004 Arctic cat 440 sno pro. he might not be able to make it though.
Ilovetoys, even if it isnt your style of riding you should come along. meet some new HCS folk, hang out. good times!

·
Registered
203 Posts
should be good for me. Tyler. If it snows I can't make it though, as stupid as that sounds I'll be workin a plow.

Where are you guys that are driving unloading? Last time I just backed my truck up to a pile in the pits but there might be a shucks ton of snow in there now.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts