Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading up to help a buddy work on a house he is building on the lake next weekend and may take the sled up. Anything I need to watch out for on the lake? How are the trails looking?

TIA

Booch

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
How are the trails looking? HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could bring the wheeler instead...

How about the lake - any thin spots to worry about?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
sorry booch, but there aint much for riding in maine and the lakes arent very good either. Sebec maybe alright...i dunno.

·
Registered
508 Posts
just talked to my buddy. he was over most of the lake last week and there was plenty of ice. Just stay away from the wilson stream inlet going towards packards camps. (to the right of the castle in the big lake looking at shore from the lake). and don't go too far down the outlet towards sebec village. I'm sure there will be tracks every where by then any way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry not much snow. Most of the lake is safe but watch for pressure ridges. Most of the ice fisherman are using wheelers. No trail from the lake to town. Not enough snow. we have not groomed any of the trails for two months. The trail from Gray Valley is blocked. Some guys put there 4-wheeler into some open water at the lower end of the lake two week-ends ago. BE CAREFUL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts