Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a manufacturer(s) that make the seat wedges for the Firecats to lift the rear of seat? Noticed that some of the CAT boys at the NWRA had them installed in their 440's.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
check out outer limits sports its the Klymaxx wedge seat riser ph# 952-996-0383

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I got a picture of one today from the WSA race in Winnipeg, I'll post it tomorrow if the picture turned out. Quite a few racers had them and all were Klymaxx.

·
Registered
44 Posts
What is involved in the installation of the Wedge?

·
Registered
696 Posts
According to the ad, disconnect the rear of the seat and lights and slide the wedge in. Re-connect the seat and lights and you're off. (I'm sure it's a little more than this, but doesn't look very difficult)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Still have yet to see a picture of one installed...besides the catalogue....any idea where to find?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
here's a pic, notice the big gap by the fuel tank and the wrinkles on top
(on a snopro at WSA in Winnipeg yesterday)

·
Registered
516 Posts
looks pretty bad

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
yea i agree. I was thinking of putting one on but I'm not going to bother now. I guess if you just care about the function and not the fit it's fine, but I like my sleds to look pretty :wub: LOL

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
the picture in the advertisment must of had more airbrushing than a playboy, with rosi o'donnel in it.
that seat on the sno-pro looked terrible

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I brightened my pic up when I scanned it to show it clear, obviously the catalogue decided against that approach. Maybe you can make it fit better somehow, but I have serious doubts now. :unsure:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts