Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have logged 1575 miles before putting seat riser on,last week i put riser in but sitting on it after installed felt weird like you were sliding forward but i figured i would give it a try.300 miles later it may be the best aftermarket addon that i have done.first youre visibility is greatly increased i am 5 8 before sled seemed to low also when sitting back the sled seemed to long for me like i was reaching for bars,now it fits like a glove,and is easier to stand.next when going thru whoops at high speeds feels close to rev position,then when cornering at high speeds you just slide forward and it carves with eas.I had a couple of people at the buckhorn this weekend try it and they loved it once they rode it.I dont know how it is for taller riders might be to short but for us hight challenged riders it was a hit,and made a great sled even better.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
The riser makes it easier to slide forward for enhanced control. Also helps with taller riders by not cramping your knees but takes some getting used to. And looks a bit strange.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts