Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the lower front corners of the seat, there are plastic peices that are pushing through the seat material on my F7. Any one else having this happen?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yes thats where mine ripped also and cat sent me a new[/b]
A "new" what? An entire seat, or just the seat cover? My seat cover is ripping on both front corners as well. I see that the complete seat part number is an updated number. Does anyone know if they changed the design of the seat to correct this problem?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
mine ripped and the dealer ordered me a new one , should be in any time now. they are going to snad the edges down before installing the new cover.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
My wifes red f5 just got her seat replaced-They just replace the vinyl under warranty-Anyways i like the idea about grinding down those edges before installing vinyl-My black f5 so far so good-But im sure it will rip once warranty is over next year-Scott

·
Registered
622 Posts
My seat tore too. There was a totalled F7 there that the dealer bought and they put the seat from that on for me since the riding in Mn is limited and I didn't want to be without my sled!! Works for me!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
seat problems on f7's too,go figure.AC has had seats rip on zr's for the last few years,how many years does it take to figure out whats going on with these types of problems!!!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine ripped too, and AC replaced the cover under warranty. It was caused by the seat grooves/guides. My dealer corrected the problem, no tears now!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just noticed mine was ripped on the front corner, I have to to the dealer to pick up new idler wheels, Hope he will warranty it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts