Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
i had one on my 2000 zl 500 i used it a little but i like to sit close to the tank

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what you mean the only time I use mine is when its straight and flat, 1 handed riding

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Me being 6'2" the firecat is perfect for my style of riding.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dd700

What do you think of the green bumper? I think it sholud have come this way

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I'm 5'10"ish and I put the 3" Cat seat pad on my F7, and I absolutley LOVE it -- wouldn't want to ride my sled without it! If you like to ride more forward -- which lets the Fire Cats ride, handle, and corner better -- then you might want to seriously consider the Cat 2" or 3" seat pads. Highly recommended by THIS cat! -- Roy

·
Registered
202 Posts
GF7PE....the seat pad doesnt look half bad...I juss might have to look into gettin one of those...oh yeah by the way...VERY sweet lookin sled...I like the skis..and the high fax...sweet... B)

·
Registered
978 Posts
i use a seat pad, tho it does look like sh*t, all sewed up.... i am like 511, it makes the back stiff so can slide across it, i like it

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SweetFireCatGreen

thanks, try the seat pad, well worth the cash, if you dont like it I'm sure someone here will buy it and it comes off really easy

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
arcticrider600

sorry about the hack sewing job, I sucked the pad into the tunnel a few times (dont ask) I think dan (outdoor shop) has one in stock. the ones for the f7's mount under the seat instead of riveting into the tunnel, muchbetter design

1 - 20 of 20 Posts