Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried doing a search, but that feature is down for the moment according to my computer. I was wondering what everybody uses to get the Arctic Cat logo off of their seats without doing damage to the black under the logo? I have seen it taken off quite a few sleds on here and finally have some time to work on my sled this weekend (not that we have any snow) thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just started removing the logo with nail polish remover and cotton balls, kinda sucks. Anybody have a better way of doing this without trying to find some r/c car fuel? (no hobby shops around here, thanks for the idea though!)

·
Registered
82 Posts
use lacquer thinner, works really well, just put some on a paper towel or rag start scrubbing and wipe it off, watch out so u dont rub to hard otherwise some of the seat color will come out

·
Registered
52 Posts
PAINT THINNER WORKS WELL, BEEN DOIN IT WITH PAINT THINNER SENCE 95 DO IT FAST, AND MAKE SHURE YOU PUT SOME ARMORAL ON IT AFTER CAUSE IT DRY'S OUT THE LEATHER,(DON'T DO THE WHOLE SEAT YOU'LL REGRET IT TRUST ME, NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.