Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$10.50, Thats a good deal. Here in Burlington Cheepest store I found was $13.99 a can. I then found out that I could get it from the supplier that supplies our department for 10.85 a can. I thought it was a ok deal but I guess some stores sell it cheep as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jamie

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,713 Posts
$10.50, Thats a good deal. Here in Burlington Cheepest store I found was $13.99 a can. I then found out that I could get it from the supplier that supplies our department for 10.85 a can. I thought it was a ok deal but I guess some stores sell it cheep as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jamie[/b]
try Car quest in your area

·
Registered
263 Posts
i was thinking of the sea foam you can buy at auto stores for lubrication
same as fluid film. ps fluid film is made in bobcageon ont and i bought my first can in orlando florida when the fukin gate too the pool was sqeeking and driving me nuts hahahahahah

·
Registered
298 Posts
Group buy?[/b]
Ya, I got a good idea on a group buy for sea foam. Lets us and our wives go somewhere warm and fuckin' sunny and let the "sea" wash up up at our feet while drinking something cold with an umbrella in it. Godamn winter, by the time the riding is any good at the cottage it will be time to get the boats ready... :banghead: :beerchug: :linemup: :drunk:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya, I got a good idea on a group buy for sea foam. Lets us and our wives go somewhere warm and fuckin' sunny and let the "sea" wash up up at our feet while drinking something cold with an umbrella in it. Godamn winter, by the time the riding is any good at the cottage it will be time to get the boats ready... :banghead: :beerchug: :linemup: :drunk:[/b]
Want to join us next week? Not sure if Jeff told you but the wife and I are going on a cruise. There are still a few rooms left :celebrating: Just to let you know I will be wishing I was home every day so I could ride....

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
:eek:oh4:

You guys pay how much? Holy. I get it in the states for about $5.[/b]

Aaaaah yes but how much do you pay for Maple Sirup, Hienz Ketchup and Red Rose Tea ....... :smilielol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts