Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All in 370 miles last weekend UP Mich. twin lakes to copper harbor to mass city( twice....) but all I can say is WOW, what a sled... F7 Sno Pro Saber Red ,best ride, best power, best light feel, best wind protection, the faster you ride the better she likes it. It should of been called revoltionary Firecat... I even red loctighted the end caps but they came off and speared my track at two mph, thank God!!!!. tore hole in track better be under warranty, it could of been real bad any other time ,I was turning around on trail when happened. sled was a little slower than other F7 and sounded less crisp so pulled exhaust and saw scuffed piston never felt it happen just noticed differance in other sled. never rode that far without being just shot, in two days .. first outing for me. :wub: this is all thumps up can't wait till I can go again, anyone want to help me restud my new track what a bummer !!

·
Registered
580 Posts
How was the trail conditions up north and south of Houghton? Sounds like the trails have gotten worse this week? I haven't gotten out on my sled yet but it has all the latest updates. Hope to head to leech lake for a little lake riding to break it in..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard it rained pretty good on Monday, there wasn't enough snow to handle any rain. south got real slim (bad) past Mass . Going north so so ,better after Cumberland but slim at times. Groomers were out or it would of sucked pretty fast. Just felt so good to get out ,what an awsome sled no kidding. One of the riders rode , fresh shocks( rebuild) 02 500 cross country , we switched for 20 miles or so, he was in disbelief too, what a ride in the rough. I'll never go back to old chassis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts