Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what color screen kit would look good on a green F7 sno-pro? Anyone have any pics of diff. colors? also thinking on headlight covers...black? :unsure:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Black looks really good. See picture in gallery. I asked Santa for black head light colors. so if she goes to the dealer, she will have access to my account. maybe I will have pictures after christmas, if not I will go buy them

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about the headlight covers though? are the lights going to look bad with the little velcro patches on there when i want to ride at night? what happens there?

·
Registered
629 Posts
havent gotten them yet. on the christmas list. They looked really good held up to the sled at the dealer.

But Santa says I cant buy anything before christmas. So I left a wish list with my dealer. and What I dont get on the 25th i will buy on the 26th

·
Registered
772 Posts
acctually where the little velco is...they are right on the housing part of the lens and arent in the "beam path" so u wont get any shadows or anything from them..i always use lens covers..check out the photo gallery with my pics..i have green on my sled and then my custom ones...take em off at night...they look "cool" but just dont put enough light down..plus a lot of places its illegal to use em..the only lens i found i could use at night ok was the green..but still wouldnt recommend it...and screen kits?? go orange baby!! haha heres a pic of yellow on RTSF7CAT or my sled with orange...not the best pic but u get the jist

·
Registered
772 Posts
nevermind..that pic is junk...cant even tell...i gotta figure out how i can resize my photos and get them nice and clear but still keep them at a decent size...what program does everyone use??!!! ahhh driving me nutty!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Originally posted by F7Revbeater@Dec 20 2002, 12:05 AM
what color screen kit would look good on a green F7 sno-pro? Anyone have any pics of diff. colors? also thinking on headlight covers...black? :unsure:
I did yellow everything...you can see all of our sleds on the Gallery pages FYI.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts