Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE someone help I need to find a scanner tool that will work with my 2006 Polaris fst Someone put me in the direction of something that will work good I also need it by Jan 8th as I am leaving for a trip this weekend so I will pay however much extra on shipping I gotta pay someone please take the time out of there day to shed some light in the right direction as I have been looking for a hour and the only one I found would take like 10 days to get to my house

·
Premium Member
39,239 Posts
You're in a Cat forum, please move it to the Polaris forums.

Edit: I moved it to the FST forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just about any OBD2 scanner will do if you can buy one locally. You will need the adapter cable to connect to your FST's harness. Do you have the cable yet?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Much cheaper and easier to buy a $10 bluetooth OBDII adaptor and use the free app Torque.

But yes, you need an adaptor cable to go from the 4 pin Polaris connector to OBD-II

·
Registered
194 Posts
eBay is your best bet. I make my own.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
There are guys on the FST facebook page that will make a nice one and send to you. I can get you an email address if you'd like - think it was $20-$30 for one.

SortaClueless - where are you located? Since you're low on time, just do the quick method mentioned above by Powa. It's really simple.

·
Premium Member
39,239 Posts
Wish there was one for other sleds.

quote: Not compatible with 2-strokes, Victory’s or Slingshots!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts