Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been hard for me to do this, but as my good bud's PLUMMER and Frank said, "you'll be back in a year, and there is always a better deal out there." So this morning im trading in my sled. We have put alot of sweat an tears into this thing and it's hard to say good bye just like this.... But on the other hand, im getting a screamin deal on an '06 yfz 450 quad... Pics will be up soon of my new baby... So i just wanted to thank everyone on this site who has either showed me a good time and ALOT of helpfull hints and advice... I could not have done it without you guys!!!! Well school in AZ should fly by pretty quick and ill be back by next november to ride and whoop some ass on the lake again!!! You never know i might just get another orange rocket!!!! But until then Peace out and here's a couple pics gettin ready to head up to the dealer....Again thanks to EVERYONE!!!! Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
God that sucks. Have fun in AZ and come back to the snow as soon as you can!

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I'm sure you will get to use the quad more in AZ then your sled. Good luck with school and hope to see you back on a sled someday!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Best of luck to ya rob in AZ....hope you like it hot cus that is what it is going to be. Ill try not to get too far ahead of you this year

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Hey screamin, havent seen u on in awhile, when you moving? Never got to the van... bummer. It'll be here when you come back... good luck!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice...a YFZ...I'm in the same boat...looking to sell my 03 F5 and possibly trade in my 05 Black widow :frech32: ...sad times

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
That right there is the cleanest sled I have ever seen. Sorry to hear the terrible news but have fun in AZ.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I feel your pain... but that being said you are going to love that quad. even more so in arizona.be carefull of the snakes and have some fun peace

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the responses... Im sure i'll be alright down there... But for the good news i picked up my new toy Friday, and this thing flat out rip's!!!!! Got some pics yesturday out at the "Mounds" in genessee township.... Had to break it in the right way!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I just got rid of mine about a month ago, I'm going to miss it also!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts