Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY PEOPLE READ WHAT WEBSITE YOUR AT!
HE IS ONLY ONE PERSON WITH ONLY SO MUCH TIME.
SO DON'T WASTE IT!!!!!!!! :blink:

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
No kidding, there are people complaining about the 04 graphics on this section. Or how their sled is broke down. Ask questions that he can answer for you, like correct oil ratios and the like. And not just tell him about how you like your F7. Give him suggestions about what you'd like to see. Not that they should have a 1000cc, direct drive, turbo, with nos in the Firecat chassis and weigh 430 pounds. Stick to the point people!

·
Registered
79 Posts
finally someone has step up and spoke out. people come on and read the first post at the very top. the one that says pinned... get a clue!!! don't cry to the man about every little thing. Greg Spaulding is the performance team engine development leader, not the master of the complaint department. If you have a tip for the 04 cats or suggestion for the 03, then drop a line. Don't write about your bad weekend and it's all cat's fault. write it here means you are telling greg it's his fault. Should the engine man be held for a electrical problem with the tail light ?? NO !! Ice on under seat?? No!! Ask a question but don't complain. RE: Compression spec. / oil ratio's / piston spec's 03 vs 04 / more powerful mag. for dash lights / ETC. All other problems go to the other forums PLEASE!!!!!!! We don't need to lose the valuable man and advice. <_<

·
Registered
290 Posts
I feel the same way
We need someone to mod. this forum and dump or move the posts that don't belong here.
That way we can stick to just questions for AC & GLS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by AC F7@Feb 26 2003, 02:01 PM
I feel the same way
We need someone to mod. this forum and dump or move the posts that don't belong here.
I've been moving and deleting quite a few off-topic posts. If someone would like to take over the job of moderating this forum please speak up! Muskoka800, are you interested?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by rob+Feb 26 2003, 04:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-AC F7
@Feb 26 2003, 02:01 PM
I feel the same way
I've been moving and deleting quite a few off-topic posts. If someone would like to take over the job of moderating this forum please speak up! Muskoka800, are you interested?[/b]
Rob, you do a great job. Don't let the whiners and cry babies drive you away!
We all expressed a desire to have some of the shit removed, and you did it. It's
not your fault if someone can't read and understand the do's and don'ts of a forum.
You're doing a great job...don't hand the reins over to anyone!! Thank you.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
**********:D :D MUSKOKA 800 FOR MODERATOR :D :D***********

He would make a great moderator, super informative/and all around great guy.........come one Rob, chase em till he says yes.

Rick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts