Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where these were heading..............about 24 sleds on the trailer,all rev's I think.............Saw them going by my office in Antigonish Wed. morning.............

·
Registered
416 Posts
Might be a truck load headed to the states for resale. Every few months they will come down with a truck for sale. Good deal if you ask me. I know two guys that did it last year and saved a ton of money on a used sled.

·
Registered
239 Posts
There is a place here in Rochester (n.y.) thet sells sleds from Canada...my bud bought one a few ys ago...nice machine and very clean!!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Originally posted by 99yamahasrx@Aug 24 2005, 07:13 PM
id say they were going to nfld....i see truck loads of them at the boat all the time..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=846494
[/quote]

I agree 100%
Could be these guys:
Sled shippers: Newfoundland: 709-745-7733

i spoke to them before about getting me a sled from Quebec and meeting me in truro to drop it off.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Supercub, they are Rev's,so they still wouldn't be worth anything melted down......... :beerchug: :banana:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hey supercub and prose your probably right they will be melted down as GOLD is way up. :bum: :revs_rule: But you both already know that. Hey Prose any good fishing this year?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rake nice to see you back online.............never dropped a line for trout,but the mackeral have been biting for a month................have to get the race topic active again........ :celebrating:

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
Ahh I see the keyboard racing has just begun.... :smilielol:

Glad to see snowmobiling season is just around the corner... :banana: :banana:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts