Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banana: AND I AM HOOKED!!! I would bye that sled today if I could !! Man what a great sled, Just sitting on that thing is like nothing I've ever experienced on a sled before...Perfect ergos great fit it's indescribable...
Now don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE my 03 F7, but I would've traded it in today IN A SECOND! For that sled!! BRAVO YAMAHA!! :div20:

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Originally posted by snowcatman@Oct 5 2005, 10:10 PM
:banana: AND I AM HOOKED!!! I would bye that sled today if I could !! Man what a great sled, Just sitting on that thing is like nothing I've ever experienced on a sled before...Perfect ergos great fit it's indescribable...
Now don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE my 03 F7, but I would've traded it in today IN A SECOND! For that sled!!  BRAVO YAMAHA!! :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911369
[/quote]
My dad went to the yamaha dealer today and he said that he can see one for him next year. He says that he was really impressed with the Apex. :div20:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Originally posted by snowcatman@Oct 5 2005, 09:10 PM
Now don't get me wrong I absolutely LOVE my 03 F7, but I would've traded it in today IN A SECOND! For that sled!!  BRAVO YAMAHA!! :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911369
[/quote]

Thats how I feel every night when i walk into my garage and sit on mine! Bring on the snow!

My 3 year old likes it to.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great looking sled 108!! :smiley-faces7:

·
Banned
1,190 Posts
i find myself staring at mine almost nightly. I move it around the garage just to get a better view of it.. LET IT SNOW!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've got it down to about 12 to 15 seconds per panel. The top panel when removing you want to be careful not to scratch the windshield when lifting up. Hold left edge and right in your hand till you get it past the windshield. The side panels have a slotted notch in the top which you want to put in first, then line up the pins. Its no big deal, you just have to get used to it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
buddy picked up his apex yesterday,went over last and had some beers and checked it over.man!!!!what a sweet machine.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Got a chance to sit on one at the Hastings show this past weekend. Very nice sled, really really comfortable. In fact it felt batter than anything else I've been on, including my beloved Revs.

Should be a winner, I just hope I can find one this year so I can get some seat time.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I got my RTX couple weeks ago, I absolutly love it so far. I am coming off ZR900 and F-7, Keeping the F-7 as a spare but this is my first yami, I got to rip it around the yard and at a race when i dropped if off to bender last weekend, but it seems to be good, Hopfully be much better when i get it back from Bender!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
my bud wants to know when his rtx is coming.....he lives in ham lake mn and he ordered it from excell.......i want to see this bad boy :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Oct 15 2005, 05:37 PM
my bud wants to know when his rtx is coming.....he lives in ham lake mn and he ordered it from excell.......i want to see this bad boy :banana:  :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931799
[/quote]
ttt :halloween1: :halloween1: :halloween1: :halloween1: :halloween1: :halloween1:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I went into the dealer to look at buying a 06 yamaha.. i really liked the RTX but was unsure if that was the sled for me.. the dealer did some calling around and found out there was only ONE RTX coming our way and i had 1 day to decided or it was sold.. well it should be in my shop some time next week :banana: :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
46 Posts
GotBoost,

Where abouts in MI did you buy your RTX from? Just wondering what kind of price they are selling for out the door?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts