Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
AKA Ezra
4,846 Posts
figure it's always saved me from being hit on by a gay.:laff:
afraid of caving in to pier pressure again ?
I do prob 25% of our work for gays . love them most of the time both professionals pulling down good money .or 1 loaded and 1 20 yr younger south American :dunno: and have great taste and want the best materials and willing to pay for it. then in 5 yrs do it all over when the trends change.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I do prob 25% of our work for gays . love them most of the time both professionals pulling down good money .or 1 loaded and 1 20 yr younger south American :dunno: and have great taste and want the best materials and willing to pay for it. then in 5 yrs do it all over when the trends change.
We have built a few houses for that type. The last one his mom passed away mid way through the process, it screwed something up in his head and made him really catch on fire if you know what I mean. We had to find a way to get rid of that one. Funny, even the hypocritical liberal neighbors were glad to see him not move in.

·
AKA Ezra
4,846 Posts
we did a lot more yrs back but I wont even bid on doing jobs in high rise buildings any more just way more haste than it is worth no matter what upcharge u put on the job .or worse a 5 story walk up :russian_roulette:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
\

WTF, pothead....editing a mans post to suit yur silly reply is gayer than a MN senator.

·
AKA Ezra
4,846 Posts
\

WTF, pothead....editing a mans post to suit yur silly reply is gayer than a MN senator.
just because Al let u blow him in the bathroom at the last union pep rally I don't think he would appreciate U outing him on HCS.
I would keep a eye over your shoulder now he will prob send Ellison after u with one of those fancy jihad vests

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Wisconsin's finest...close your mouth when you type. No one is impressed with a mouth breather:thumbsup:

I will be impressed once you post without another HCSer in yur mouph....:laff:... just STFU when you got nuthin....safety in numbers, you need it...Lol

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
just because Al let u blow him in the bathroom at the last union pep rally I don't think he would appreciate U outing him on HCS.
I would keep a eye over your shoulder now he will prob send Ellison after u with one of those fancy jihad vests

wholey schit dik yur clik is tight!:laff:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts