Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving home from work last night and saw one on the highway. What an ugly POS :lol: . It looks like a bathtub with shelves for the front fenders .wtf. who would buy one of these ? It's like the Ukrainian Batmobile :lol:
That can am Spyder has nothing to worry about

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Well, what would you really expect from Polaris ???? LOL
I saw one locally and thought it looked pretty neat from the front, but the back end looked weird. It did sound nice and the owner said it was reliable.

·
Premium Member
13,907 Posts
Well, what would you really expect from Polaris ???? LOL
I saw one locally and thought it looked pretty neat from the front, but the back end looked weird. It did sound nice and the owner said it was reliable.
Its powered by a gm car engine, and trans.

now if it had a "liberty" 800 under the hood, it'd be a different story

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
Was driving home from work last night and saw one on the highway. What an ugly POS :lol: . It looks like a bathtub with shelves for the front fenders .wtf. who would buy one of these ? It's like the Ukrainian Batmobile :lol:
:roflmao:

Yep. Pretty ugly. I saw my first one actually on the road a few weeks back and ....ick. But that Can-am is just as ugly and maybe a little gayer if you ask me. :dunno:

·
Administrator
2021 Gade XRS 900T On the way, C-19 Provided
16,694 Posts
I concur, ugly POS. I saw one at my dealer when they first came out salesman sit in it, I said no thanks.

·
Public Relations Officer
Cat SX
15,776 Posts
Funny thing is, it does actually look kinda cool in the ads, all shot from the front of it. Then, when you see it....not so much. Looks damn unsafe to me too. But it probably isn't.

·
Registered
39,618 Posts
I saw one here 2 weeks ago on the highway about 3 miles from where i live. They are goofy looking. Sort of reminds me of those 70's vw dune buggies on 3 wheels instead of 4.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm starting to see the things all over the place up here! Last week during bike week here I was heading to Weirs beach driving by NHIS there was about 15 of them in a line pulling out of the track...they must have had some promotional thing going on as they were all over the place up there.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
There's at least 5 of them in my area (pretty rural). My buddy just snapped this picture this morning of one of them. The guy who owns it is out checking his field, hes a rather large farmer in the area. I've talked to a few of the guys and they love them. There not something id probably own. To me its kind of an old mans crotch rocket...at least thats my take on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Can definitely be a love it or hate it on the looks, but try riding in one. They're a blast. Like driving a street legal go-cart.

·
Premium Member
33,214 Posts
I've seen one. in it were two "bros" with matching tribal band tattoos, t-shirts 2 sizes too small and matching chrome german style biker helmets.
and I shit you not, I watched these 2 fucking morons fist bump each other sitting at a red light.
I don't think I've ever felt more embarrassed for someone else in my life.

and the strangest thing is, they looked perfectly natural in that pole smoker vehicle.

·
Premium Member
4,399 Posts
I've seen one. in it were two "bros" with matching tribal band tattoos, t-shirts 2 sizes too small and matching chrome german style biker helmets.
and I shit you not, I watched these 2 fucking morons fist bump each other sitting at a red light.

and the strangest thing is, they looked perfectly natural in that pole smoker vehicle.
need a shower after reading that....:blink:

·
Registered
7,863 Posts
need a shower after reading that....:blink:
The Spyder is pathetic, the slingshot is GAY, it is a lot of fun until somebody in a pickup pulls out in front of you at 30 miles an hour, then you are dead. Honest to God, talked to a personal injury lawyer last Friday...the lawsuits will be "interesting".

·
Registered
8,188 Posts

Please tell me white sunglasses

·
Premium Member
3,513 Posts
There's at least 5 of them in my area (pretty rural). My buddy just snapped this picture this morning of one of them. The guy who owns it is out checking his field, hes a rather large farmer in the area. I've talked to a few of the guys and they love them. There not something id probably own. To me its kind of an old mans crotch rocket...at least thats my take on it.
Just another farm vehicle tax write off to him ... Just like the $50,000 trucks his 16 yo kid drives to school .... :wall::wall:

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Just another farm vehicle tax write off to him ... Just like the $50,000 trucks his 16 yo kid drives to school .... :wall::wall:
My son went to the Poo show for their intro and ride and called me to tell me that they were one gay ass and dangerous pos and after the demo ride he said he'd never sit in one again. His Poo dealership that he worked at respectfully declined taking them on.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts