Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the ride we had at sandy lake.
For those who dont know where this is. Its in the rideing mountian area. About 30 min north of Minnadosa.

This is Me Jumpin my srx. Jeff jumpin and crunchin the rear end of his xc.

If anyone has any pics of them rippin post em up!!!!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a couple I forgot. Jeff Lookin at his rear end. "of the sled" You can see the grab bar that got busted off in the background, And one of me hittin a drift that shows how much snow is in the area.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hopeing to get out in that area to ride sometime soon!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Sandy Lake is great riding area, I've gone out many time in the past but haven't been out there in the last 2 years or so. I'm from the East side of Winnipeg and I will be making a trip out there in January some time if anyone wants to come tag along let me know.
Its a 3 hour drive from Winnipeg, but will make a weekend of it (hotel most likely) to get the most riding in. Its mostly cross country riding no groom trails at all, but snow is usually always good compared to Winnipeg area and mostly nice open areas with large hilly terrain, winding into swamps and small lakes. Going to ride mostly North of Sandy Lake and fallow the border along the Riding Mountain park, usually the best areas.

PM if your interested in coming, I'm just waiting on parts right now....

Cheers,

Casey

ps GPS will be coming with me :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts