Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Anyone out there know of any snowmobile salvage yards within say 50-75 miles of Oshkosh? I am looking for some stuff for my 94 wildcat. Tom

·
Registered
534 Posts
What are you looking for, My brother has a 94 Wild Cat Mountian Cat 700 that run great!!! but he is going to trade it to a local guy here to part out...... He is upgrading to a new sled........ I can get you pics of anything that you need if you want to see some.........

PS this is the EFI 700

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, The big thing I am looking for is a good muffler, Mine is all burnt out on the inside and has a loose baffle. I also could use a good driven shaft, but I have to check and see what a new one would cost, if not to far out of line I will just get a new one. Also my tach won't hold calibration, so I could also use a good tach. Tom

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
central snowmobile salvage in gren bay i think

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Rooster Hans is just north of Oconomowoc off og Hwy 67. Arts Parts in Conover is a drive but they ship same day UPS if needed. Both are great people to deal with.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, thanks for all the replys, I didn't know there were so many in Wi. I have been to the one in FDL in the past, I had also heard that he closed up. I wonder where all the stuff he had went? He had alot of stuff in that little building. Tom

·
Registered
123 Posts
Originally posted by 94wildcat@Oct 12 2005, 11:24 AM
Hi, thanks for all the replys, I didn't know there were so many in Wi. I have been to the one in FDL in the past, I had also heard that he closed up. I wonder where all the stuff he had went? He had alot of stuff in that little building.  Tom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924322
[/quote]

Wally sold most of his stuff to
Mill road off road , still in the fond du lac area
(920)921-6944

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found a new driven shaft for a decent price so I am going new there. He also has a used muffler from a 94 700 ZR but I think the ZR is different than the Wildcat. Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts