Hardcore Sledder banner

SAD DAY!!!!!

650 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Catatonic 
#1 ·
yesterday i crached my F7.....not only was the person who was in the collison not wearing a helmet, his son wasnt either. The guy was on the wrong side of the trail i had no chance to get out of the way. Then after that the guy had the balls to kick the shit out of me while i was on the ground dazed and confused. he was a big guy too...i had no chance.

All and all the state police came arrested him...now im sore from crashing and getting beat up :angry:

The sled is totaled also :(

Im just pissed i lost my sled because of some idiot.

#3 ·
I hope they get him for assault and battery-My favorite was this past month in seney mi. im coming around a blind corner and the next thing i see is two yamahas side by side passing coming into that corner-I didnt move,just hit the brakes and expected the worse-well the one guy went into the side of his buddy and they both went into the woods-not a scratch on my sled and personally i wanted to go over there and kick the shit out of them but my wife prevented that-im not moving for idiots like this so i can hit a tree while there driving off laughing-good for those pricks,i hope there still in the woods looking at there smashed up yammahs-scott

#5 ·
Yup! Take him you could have die and all he could do it beat you up.

I got scared shitless by a guy that came around a cordner sideways almots hitting me but just covered me w/ snow. I chased him down and wanted to beat his ass but when I caught him and he stop I got off my sled and told him Kindly SLOW DOWN!! he tried to say something and I cut him off and said SLOW DOWN!!

I got on my sled and went back to my buddys

You got Insurance on the F dont you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.