Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a good customer, snowmobile club member, and good friend was killed today.

please be careful. snowmobiling is suppose to be a fun thing. this can happen to any of us.

R.I.P. PAUL

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Sorry to hear Rick. Life can change in an instant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
:(

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Very sorry to hear. "Always" My heart goes out to his family and friends for their huge loss. I've always felt that some rides are better than others but every ride that everyone makes it home safely was a good one. The dangers of snowmobiling are always in the back of mind before, during and after every ride. R.I.P Paul.

·
Registered
40,761 Posts
Sorry to hear about this to, but drinking along with the speeds these sleds can achieve, your on borrowed time. Prayers go out to the family and relatives.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Very sorry to hear. "Always" My heart goes out to his family and friends for their huge loss. I've always felt that some rides are better than others but every ride that everyone makes it home safely was a good one. The dangers of snowmobiling are always in the back of mind before, during and after every ride. R.I.P Paul.
DITTO!

Keep your head up and eyes open at all times!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Last big ride I was on one of the guys hit a big frozen chunk in a plowed ridge and broke his back. Paralyzed from the chest down. He was not drinking and not speeding. His chest came down on the handlebars. 2015 Yamaha Viper. Big riser with that hand grab thing that might as well be cast iron. Why is this crap put on trail machines? Sleds could be built safer.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
I just saw this post. Very Sad. Paul put a lot of effort into HCS, I know.

Sincere condolences to his family, friends and associates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts