Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my debate between a sabercat 6 or a f cat 6 I see the f cat has the coupler block and the sabercat does not. Any comments on them. My 2002 zl does not have them and my wifes 2003 zl does and allthough my skis are apt to come up in the air alot in corners I seem to like mine better. comments please?

I was also looking at the EXT models then realized it MAY NOT fit in my 10 foot covered trailer.

·
Premium Member
2014 XF800 137
4,046 Posts
I noticed at the show that the sno pro did not have blocks and the standard did. So to answer your ? don't go by what you see at the show, if this is where you noticed it.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is not from a show it is from the 2004 AC website AND from the 2004 AC brochure. I am aware that they could both be wrong . Just wondering .

·
Registered
539 Posts
i test drove the sabercat ext and surprisingly did'nt ahve too much inside ski lift,and i rode it hard,seemed to ride smooth,should be a good trail sled

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dealer told me that the sabercats will have a different coupling design help combat ski lift. maybe this was not ready in time for the snow shows??

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just read an article on the new sleds in snotrax and they stated that the Sabercat was equipped with coupler blocks. Sounded like the only difference in the back was the position sensitive shock.

S

·
0 Posts
I don't know about you guys but My F5 runs like a dog with the couplers in. When I took them out it lifts the skis about 6 inches and rocks up to 80, then creeps to about 96, on the ice I had it up to103mph.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts