Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
More nonsence. Used to be HCS now it’s HDQ (hardcore drama queens.) thank the heathan gods that I Am not burdened with the amount of fear and worry that some of the flock are. Or is a lot of this blibbidy blah just brand hate and typical pasture grazers trying to align themselves with something “good “ that doesn’t Even know they exist . Kinda like when a nut swinger watches a sport and says “we” scored but yet they are not even on the team , don’t recieve payouts , etc. makes somebody wonder where the “we” came from. Anyway drama train leaving the station in 2 minutes. All “hard core “ aboard.
No Kidding. The Sky is falling, Polaris will be out of business Ect lol.

Snowmobile Delivery update - Ski-Doo Could be worse. More delays and incomplete snow checks from #2 in performance sleds

·
Registered
104 Posts
5% net is a lousy return on the risk of shorting smallish stocks. But I do agree that the whole powersports market is going to have a rough patch for a couple of years. Not sure why you are crowing about shorting Poo vs Doo as since Sept 1 Doo is down 12% and Poo 8% - you shorted the wrong one.
HAHA very true. You get it. Someone else does not. Doo is in trouble again already pushing back deliveries and delivering sleds with missing parts.

Power sports are always the first to go when the economy is in the shitter. Sucks but that's how it is. I'll be riding my 23 Matryx this winter instead of complaining about a sled
I don't own.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Spoke to my dealer today, the Polaris rep was in yesterday and said Polaris has already started the building of parts for the repair. They should start shipping by the end of the month.
They will correct this for the upcoming season. Obviously that's a lot of sleds but its still extremely unlikely to happen. What .03% or something like that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It is times like this that it's good to be a loyal customer to your dealer. Haven't needed very much work over the years, Poo has been amazing to us. But I do know that MOST dealers are putting their loyal customers first on this one. We have 5 sleds affected, and I told him I wasn't even concerned about it, but he wants to get us through anyways ASAP.
I did speak with my dealer. My sled is in and complete just waiting for the update. They assured me they are ready to get it done and out the door to me. Obviously they want to get paid lol.

·
Registered
104 Posts
yet to pass internal testing? But new 2023 sleds now being delivered to dealers, getting PDI'd and sent on to new owners home. Why spread more BS
Exactly. Dude is a clown. Ski-Doo fanboy and he hasn't made shit just likes to brag over nothing. I'll take the word of couple of dealers over somebody that doesn't know Jack

·
Registered
104 Posts
Polaris is selling 23' sleds right now. so they must have passed something? did you read my post. i do $100,000 dollars in parts with my dealer now. i might now what i'am taking about seeing i was there yesterday. two tractor trailer load of 23 sleds and some were snow check sleds. approved for sale. dealers selling 23's at Epping grass drag's this week end. so how would that be possible? oh and by the way a new ski-doo caught on fire there? maybe there turn?
Yep I heard the same thing. Ski-Doo fuel system very similar and have similar issues but they like to keep things Hush Hush because they're perfect. Lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll be riding, don't really care if it goes up in flames, insurance or not. Other than the fun factor of this XCR the whole experience has sucked from waiting for a spring order until mid Feb, to a massive recall 8 weeks before the start of the season. Rant over.
Well the chances of it going up are extremely rare so I wouldn't worry about it either. Totally blown out of proportion.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I hope these new plastic fuel line clamps and other new plastic parts will hold up and not cause us new issues in the future...
Good Point. Ultimately is it the clamps causing the issue? Also since the chances of it happening are so low could it have been an assembly issue where the clamps
were installed to close together giving the static a place to Jump?? No Idea. This could be the beginning to other Mfgs going thru the same thing since the fuel systems
are so similar.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What would happen if you brought your sled in for a warranty repair, (motor, bearing, ect) Would they hold your sled or give it back even if the Recall isn't completed? Especially if update kits aren't available. I can see most people riding even if the recall isn't completed. I would be one of them.

1 - 17 of 18 Posts