Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see rv sports In trf is done the end of the month. Everything is for sale including the building. Owner is retiring. They had a long run with cat.

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
I see rv sports In trf is done the end of the month. Everything is for sale including the building. Owner is retiring. They had a long run with cat.
I can't believe someone doesn't take over, they had a great mail-order business going, well I guess 20 years ago.

·
Registered
20,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They have 50% off going on in stock things. Excluding an actual snowmobile or motorcycle and things like that. Most likely they went back to the manufacturers

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
that's a shame to hear, I agree over the yrs I got a lot of things off them and for yrs they had one heck of a inventory of dis continued things, old sled decals , hoods and like parts, as I know I got off them in the past , and no one else had them but them)

but over the past few yrs they really cleared that out!, guess they seen this a coming and kept it quiet!
as in life nothing lasts forever!

I hope someone moves in and sticks to like business ventures!

·
Super Moderator
36,619 Posts
that's a shame to hear, I agree over the yrs I got a lot of things off them and for yrs they had one heck of a inventory of dis continued things, old sled decals , hoods and like parts, as I know I got off them in the past , and no one else had them but them)

but over the past few yrs they really cleared that out!, guess they seen this a coming and kept it quiet!
as in life nothing lasts forever!

I hope someone moves in and sticks to like business ventures!
Try Certified Parts Corporation, they have tons of new old stock for many brands and had owned all Cat's inventory when Cat folded the first time.

·
Registered
8,354 Posts
I've got a few things from them, they seemed to have alot of new takeoff stuff I know I've got at least one track from them and other oddball good deal stuff.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bought my first three Cats from them back in the late 90s! Great people to deal with, they will certainly be missed. Hard to believe there will be no dealer in the factory town.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts