1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Tom we are in with at least 5 sleds. :div20:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Ok, gonna see if I can sqeeze a few hrs in the morning. g/f's Grampa/Grandma are leaving to FL. and they are haveing thingsgiving that day (AAARRRGH). Maybe I can sneak in there late.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by XtremeXC@Oct 17 2005, 10:18 PM
Ok, gonna see if I can sqeeze a few hrs in the morning. g/f's Grampa/Grandma are leaving to FL. and they are haveing thingsgiving that day (AAARRRGH). Maybe I can sneak in there late.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=936670
[/quote]
you can doit!! :drunk: :drunk:

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Originally posted by grizzwald@Oct 22 2005, 07:12 AM
Where abouts in Bannister does this take place?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=947131
[/quote]
From US-127 and M-57. Wilson rd is 2 or 3 miles south of M-57. Take Wilson rd East, a half mile past Blair rd. Track is on South side of Wilson rd. :div20:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by SKA-DOIN@Oct 23 2005, 01:06 PM
Im bringing a couple. Here is one I just completed. Wont have any time to test before I get there. So be easy on me guy's if she runs like a turd
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=949360
[/quote]
that looks like the sled I saw at a shop at gun lake at a perf shop :stirthepot: I wont say the name :eek:oh4: but I am sure it has a few passus on it :lol2: :tease: :wut60: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:
see you there

·
Registered
252 Posts
No. This sled has been sitting in the back of my shop for at least 3 years with no motor in it. Bought the sled brand new in fall of 97. Rode it for a few years on the trail and attempted to race it for another few years after that . Lost interest after we started PSGDRA and didnt have the time to get it back together until now.

Just got done putting the long track in it a week or so ago and got the motor for it less than 3 weeks ago. Still working on getting some of the bugs out of it. Like I said it could be a turd!

·
Registered
699 Posts
I will be there with my trail sled..... Hope I'm not the only one...... :dunno:

The big sleds not done..... :doh:

I may get a couple Doo Doo's to come as well....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts