Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving my pipes!!!!! And simply killing the competition, only thing even close are other MACH Z's!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you beating stock F7s now???? I know you couldnt before.[/b]
Putting a good beating on the XP's!!!!! We'll be running on a lake in ludlow soon, why don't you come down. Oh i forgot, your a keyboard racer. BITCH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Putting a good beating on the XP's!!!!! We'll be running on a lake in ludlow soon, why don't you come down. Oh i forgot, your a keyboard racer. BITCH!!!!!!![/b]

I would hope your beating XP's they are the biggest disappiontment since the Rx1 came out. How fast are they running on top end??? I heard not much over 100mph. You have a modified 1000 and your beating stock 800s pat yourself on the back you deserve it. I will come to your dirty swamp in Ludlow your 1000 against my 1100 that will shut your mouth once and for all.

·
Registered
565 Posts
You ever ride in the deep and what elevation? I run the Summit and have a set with twin cans, boondocker box. Just have never installed them. I ride 3000'

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You ever ride in the deep and what elevation? I run the Summit and have a set with twin cans, boondocker box. Just have never installed them. I ride 3000'[/b]
Been out west a couple time. Just leave the short tracks back east and beat a rental. Get those twin pipes on your sled!!!! Highest elevation we ride is around 2300.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Been out west a couple time. Just leave the short tracks back east and beat a rental. Get those twin pipes on your sled!!!! Highest elevation we ride is around 2300.[/b]
What should I run my boony box at? Or should I just call Larry? I have the clamp style digitrons, Are those alright? I heard it was a bitch to install them, or is that just a myth? I understand, they dont just "Bolt on".

Thanks

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What should I run my boony box at? Or should I just call Larry? I have the clamp style digitrons, Are those alright? I heard it was a bitch to install them, or is that just a myth? I understand, they dont just "Bolt on".

Thanks[/b]
I 'm running my BD box at
3000 0 0 0
5000 5 6 5
6700 5 5 5
7800 3 2 1

As far as clutching this is what i'm running.
WHITE/WHITE PRIMARY 250/380
16.7 PINS 1MM OVERSIZED ROLLERS
EPI YELLOW 235/350 SECONDARY SPRING
STOCK HELIX

You riding a Summit? Clutching might be different for your gearing and track. If its a summit.
Pipes take a little while to install, but real clean set up.

Just noticed its a 162 summit. The boys over on DOO TALK in the mountain section are running the pipes, but i'm sure Larry can get you REAL close.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would hope your beating XP's they are the biggest disappiontment since the Rx1 came out. How fast are they running on top end??? I heard not much over 100mph. You have a modified 1000 and your beating stock 800s pat yourself on the back you deserve it. I will come to your dirty swamp in Ludlow your 1000 against my 1100 that will shut your mouth once and for all.[/b]
Lakes all frozen. We'll be running Sat. Let me know if you want to show up!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Lakes all frozen. We'll be running Sat. Let me know if you want to show up![/b]

Do you really think you can run with my 1100 the sled has over 270hp??? What is wrong with your stupid ass??

Do you remember looking at the flap of this sled?????

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you really think you can run with my 1100 the sled has over 270hp??? What is wrong with your stupid ass??

Do you remember looking at the flap of this sled?????[/b]
270 HORSE? Your such a dreamer!!!!! Get a life.

·
Registered
221 Posts
270 HORSE? Your such a dreamer!!!!! Get a life.[/b]
You know i don't say much on these forums , but this ball buster is the most annoying, smart ass, ignorant person i have heard.. It just wrecks these forums, jerks like this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts