Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering want is the way to go... the sno-pro grip plates or the ones that sit flat on the bottom of then runnin board? I was also wondering... What do u think a 03 f-7 team arctic sp will be worth in the fall of 2004? And do u think a f7 sp with standard graphics will go much cheaper? I can't wait to get mine!!!
I wish i didn't have to worry about buyin a truck this year... I can't wait to have the fastest sled in my group...Actually i already do... but i really want to womp on them!!! no mersy!!! And i can't wait to start doing stuff to my f7, got list of things to do to it already.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have both the outer sno- Pro grip plates and the foot grip plates.....the foot plates where good on their own but I really like the heat exchanger protection offered by the Sno Pro Grip plates....

Go for both!

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
I have the foot grip plates but next time I would buy the edge grips. The foot plates don't provide much traction at the rear of the sled. My feet slip off the edges.

·
Registered
44 Posts
VFRCanada,

You can put the edge grips on in conjunction with the foot plates....I have both and it works extremely well...it is worth the extra $80 bucks...

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
One more idea-costs less than the flat plates,and actually saves weight,instead of making it heavier.Works very well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts