Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told that polaris is done with the IQ chassis. It's evolved as far as they can take it and for next year they are going to build more trail versions of the IQ race chassis, kinda like the 600RR, and possibly a totally new chassis is coming out, heard that too. What has anyone else heard ?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I've been told that polaris is done with the IQ chassis. It's evolved as far as they can take it and for next year they are going to build more trail versions of the IQ race chassis, kinda like the 600RR, and possibly a totally new chassis is coming out, heard that too. What has anyone else heard ?[/b]
I've heard of a 800RR. and a RMK,XLT-1000, YES I mean a extra light tripple. All on IQ platform, Also heard of a 1000,FST. Dreams are nice but reality will show what is rumor and what is reallity.Of course ,I could just be a,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I have a hard time believing that polaris will change up from the IQ chasis. The best chasis on the snow IMO.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a hard time believing that polaris will change up from the IQ chasis. The best chasis on the snow IMO.[/b]
I'm not sure it's the best chassis on the snow. Myself, I prefer the IQ race chassis would never consider buying an IQ.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I never listen to rumors......now excuse me i got to go order my new SuperSport IQ FS800 95 HP Fourstroke...the blue one with the 136 :frech11:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I don't know what they are really going to do, but I hope it's something like, 1000cc tripple four stroke turbo, pumping out 170ish hp, in the raw chassie RMK. Weighing in at about 450lbs. O yeah, I would be all over it.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
i have an idea. they could make the CFI 800's, 700's and the 600's all run right for next year. maybe get the fuel and ignition timing curves all figured out and get us some kickass, powerful, good running motors in the IQ and IQR chassis's.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've been told that polaris is done with the IQ chassis. It's evolved as far as they can take it and for next year they are going to build more trail versions of the IQ race chassis, kinda like the 600RR, and possibly a totally new chassis is coming out, heard that too. What has anyone else heard ?[/b]
We heard the same thing about the Edge chasis and they kept putting those out year after year! I think the IQ is here to stay. It is the best trail chasis. :imo:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
the 800 in the iq is gonna be the sickest thing to hit snow since..... well whatever happened a long time ago that was awesome!

·
Registered
246 Posts
you wont see an 800 in the IQR...the 600RR is a one hit, one year wonder. Perfect example is the ProXR 800 in 2004. It's a great sled and im glad they built it but it'll be the same as the proxr.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I'm not sure it's the best chassis on the snow. Myself, I prefer the IQ race chassis would never consider buying an IQ.[/b]
Alright, I think its the best chasis on the snow....the IQ racer is a great chasis also......

same chassis, 10 lbs. lighter, no new motors, and the 800 motor in a 121" IQ/Dragon, and a Switchback IQ/Dragon.[/b]
Well said.....09 dragon rmk 800 155 here I come!!!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
you wont see an 800 in the IQR...the 600RR is a one hit, one year wonder. Perfect example is the ProXR 800 in 2004. It's a great sled and im glad they built it but it'll be the same as the proxr.[/b]
The 600 RR is becoming a great seller now so I must disagree strongly, Personaly rode one and believe the only thing they could do to make it better would be put a 800 in it. BEST RIDER FORWARD MADE EVER!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Whisper in the wind---three in a row still make 'em go!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts