Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
Fuck. She's hot. Pm me her number B:bc::roflmao:
:lol3::lol3: I can always count on that Canadian sense humor. :lol::lol::lol: :bc:

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
All the Polaris boys have had her. It's the best they can get....:blink::bc:
Hey, we have rules on here no dragging my family through the mud. :bigfinger: I can do that on my own without your help. :)
:lol3::lol3:
Just messing Trigger Happy. :bc:

·
Registered
450 Posts
You can not call it a hot box Joey till it goes into full production to the consumer and one shows at a dyno session next fall with a hot ECU. It would be very unfair to compare the preproduction models to the full production models ECU because of ongoing testing. I sure hope BMP knows the difference.:bc:

Word I got from Osseo Wi today is they are very happy with the 850 grunt and yes they say it is the most powerful snowmobile motor they have ever built.

Sorry guys all I got was laughing when I ask about Hp's:wall: But maybe that's a good thing.:dunno:
I would bet $100 there is one guy on this site that knows the Hp of this motor or what Polaris has seen on the dyno.:whistle:
Once the production sled is released I can check it as easy as this and it will tell me everything that is different.

Attachments

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
Reactions: [email protected]

·
The Meat Man
15,700 Posts
To think that you had to put that disclaimer at the end... Stupid fucking people.....

@poopooforme you kill me, man, you have got to be a blast in person. :lol::lol::bc:

Hope all is well at home, Ya it has been a year since we lost Snowball and I can still feel the pain.

Keep the faith,

Badger:bc:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
@poopooforme you kill me, man, you have got to be a blast in person. :lol::lol::bc:

Hope all is well at home, Ya it has been a year since we lost Snowball and I can still feel the pain.

Keep the faith,

Badger:bc:
I have my moments Badger. :bc: Things are good at home. I still have my girl Quila to keep me company. Sure is different having 50 pounds of dog rather than 150. That is for sure.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts