Premium Member
13,895 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Now you guys are racing Google result #'s. Wow !!!! Desperate. You do realize past a page or so is meaningless with searches. And google bases it off your location and your previous searches too, along with the search term of course.

Lolollllllllllllllllllllllll.

It's like coming back from a bar single bragging about making eye contact with a girl. "hey she likes me man, I got eye contact, i could have scored."
:laff::roflmao::laff::roflmao:

·
Premium Member
13,895 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
261,000 results (0.33 seconds)

Looks like poo wins the most machines bursting into flames catagory
The word just got out. :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Now you guys are racing Google result #'s. Wow !!!! Desperate. You do realize past a page or so is meaningless with searches. And google bases it off your location and your previous searches too, along with the search term of course.

Lolollllllllllllllllllllllll.

It's like coming back from a bar single bragging about making eye contact with a girl. "hey she likes me man, I got eye contact, i could have scored."
:laff::roflmao::laff::roflmao:
Yup CFM is at his old internet stuff. Imagine that. I know that would never be you going home bragging about a woman making eye contact. No woman would look your way. Now maybe going home and bragging about how many people you saved from buying a ripsaw track or how many wiper blades you changed I can believe.....:thumbsup::c-n:

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 71 Posts