Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys what are your f7's reving to on the stand i got 7480 at thats it if i remember right a wile ago i think thats all alot of people got on the stand the reason i ask is it revs perfect when im riding it but i just flipped the coil and it would only go to 7480 just making sure every thing is right

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
why would you want to rev it that high on a stand without a load, no wonder why you guys are blowing motors, where is your cooling on the stand

·
Registered
841 Posts
Your crazy man............I think the most I have done on a stand is 4500rpm just to get the ice out of the tunnel............you need some snow

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks guys appreciate it it was for a split second it may not have even reach the highest rpm was just making sure ever thing was right the tach seems to be a little more responsive with the coil flipped around but thanks for an accurate answer ...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohh and by the way if irs so hard on it have any of you ever been to a grass drag where the have a spot just to clean out your sleds what do you think they are doing there ???????? i come here for info and get ridiculed i know whats good and whats hard on the sled trust me what i was doing wont hurt a thing ...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure hope this fourm dont start getting like amsnow filled with a bunch of a$$ holes... cause thats the kinda answers i would have gotten over there

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastf7@Dec 28 2002, 10:59 PM
ohh and by the way if irs so hard on it have any of you ever been to a grass drag where the have a spot just to clean out your sleds what do you think they are doing there ???????? i come here for info and get ridiculed i know whats good and whats hard on the sled trust me what i was doing wont hurt a thing ...
Okay but you're talking race sleds and I bet even they don't wind it out on a stand. It is kinda common knowledge(or so I thought) that you shouldn't rev a machine on a stand, definetly not good for it :huh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts