Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any good leads to a set or 2 of ROX handgaurd mounts??? Or the brackets for an extra set of bogey wheels on the IQr?????

·
Registered
34 Posts
nobody??[/b]
I used the brackets from an edge chassis skid. The IQ rails are drilled for the brackets and they bolt right on. I have an edge I am parting out if you are interested in the brackets. The rear skid has only about 1000 miles on it. Excellent condition.
Tried to upload a pic of the sled but the file was too big. I can send it to ur email if u want.

How are you guys uploading pics onto here? My pictures are about 3 times the max upload size.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used the brackets from an edge chassis skid. The IQ rails are drilled for the brackets and they bolt right on. I have an edge I am parting out if you are interested in the brackets. The rear skid has only about 1000 miles on it. Excellent condition.
Tried to upload a pic of the sled but the file was too big. I can send it to ur email if u want.

How are you guys uploading pics onto here? My pictures are about 3 times the max upload size.[/b]
how much for the brackets, wheels, and bolts?? (everything) 2 is plenty, but I will take 4 if you don't wanna sell just 2. [email protected] you might have to try saving them as a different filename (.jpg) or else photoshop them and shrink them up??????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts