Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont forget to tune in to the Outspoken Sportsman program tomorrow, (Saturday) between 8 am and 12 noon. Rory Mattson will be on the air discussing his findings so far with the FOIA request, along with other funding issues. Every outdoors enthusiast should take the time to tune in. A lot is happening in our State right now, but the whole truth is not forthcoming from Lansing,,,,,yet. Be sure to pass the word to friends and family, co-workers, and especially those who enjoy our great out of doors and all it has to offer. Things are broke, they need to be fixed, and this program is trying to make it happen.

http://rrnsports.com/

scroll down to the live local box, click on listen live, and select the open option from the popup dialogue box. You might have to reload it a time or two to get the program to come on. If you make the connection, the program starts immediately.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can someone help me out here, everytime I click on the listen live link, no matter which player I use the station will not play, anyone know what Im doing wrong?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can someone help me out here, everytime I click on the listen live link, no matter which player I use the station will not play, anyone know what Im doing wrong?[/b]
I messed up with the post.....the link DOES NOT WORK UNTIL THE PROGRAM IS ON.......sorry, left that little detail out...

Glad youre onboard Leepster.....

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's on.....

·
Registered
146 Posts
Folks, I am not doing this to get people to my website or take away from HCS. I think most of you visit the Closet anyway, but I posted a article on my message board this morning. It was a e-mail that was sent to a person that lives close to me and was sent by Bill Manson. In the article, Humphries says some interesting things that are going to be proven as lies today on the Outspoken Sportsman. This is going to be a good show today, it's just starting to get rolling. Wait until Royr comes on. All hell is going to hit the fan!

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
Folks, I am not doing this to get people to my website or take away from HCS. I think most of you visit the Closet anyway, but I posted a article on my message board this morning. It was a e-mail that was sent to a person that lives close to me and was sent by Bill Manson. In the article, Humphries says some interesting things that are going to be proven as lies today on the Outspoken Sportsman. This is going to be a good show today, it's just starting to get rolling. Wait until Royr comes on. All hell is going to hit the fan![/b]

<<<< Listening

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
LawDog, glad your listening. Should we post our opininos as we here them here on HCS, then copy them and send them to Bill?[/b]

Ok the Gumby and Popeye doll demo got me a little worried lol .........

Biskit,

I really think that all the sportsman clubs ( Meaning Anyone and everyone who has an organized outdoor group ) get together for a moderated meeting to address this issue......

If all of these groups do is talk or try to convince the rest of the public of their particular view then as a whole it will be harder to get the information we need to move forward... Remember its " We the people "... Set a meeting date and those who can attend will... Then appoint a commitee to deal with it and keep the rest of us informed and updated... Theres alot of ears willing and ready to help... But they need direction...

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Ok the Gumby and Popeye doll demo got me a little worried lol .........
Biskit,
I really think that all the sportsman clubs ( Meaning Anyone and everyone who has an organized outdoor group ) get together for a moderated meeting to address this issue......

If all of these groups do is talk or try to convince the rest of the public of their particular view then as a whole it will be harder to get the information we need to move forward... Remember its " We the people "... Set a meeting date and those who can attend will... Then appoint a commitee to deal with it and keep the rest of us informed and updated... Theres alot of ears willing and ready to help... But they need direction...[/b]
Exactly!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I'm listening wright now.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts