Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a motel style room for rent. Located on Diamond pond road just south of the SDR club house. It has a full bath. It is equipped with satalite TV and a dorm size refidgerator and microwave and is on trail 5/18 $65 per night + tax for up to 3 people 20 for each additional person. For reservations 603 286 4948 or e mail [email protected]
[attachment=406953:bunk_room_1.jpg]
[attachment=406954:bunk_room_2.jpg]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Denny, looks real good, hows the season treating you??? hopefully we can hook up for a ride or two this season....

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm off to a slow start Ken been too busy getting things finished up north but I should start piling on the miles now. Kpore thought she saw you turnuiing onto E colbrook road a couple saturdays ago?

·
Registered
68 Posts
nope not me. I havent been up there since last season. The house up there was sold at the end of last season. Let me know what days u are riding this season and ill see what I can hook up...

·
Registered
630 Posts
My Friends and I stayed here Friday 2/22 to Sunday 2/24. For someone looking for a place to sleep, shower and ride, this is it. Denny was a first class host. The location allows you to ride north or south, and so close to the SDR warming hut/gas pumps. I would highly recommend renting this out! Thanks for a great weekend Denny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts