Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took my brothers new dragon out for a rip yesterday and holy shit am I impressed!makes his 06 fusion 700 seem like a joke (and really it was)and to be honest after riding the dragon it makes my 03 pro-x 700 feel vintage and that is a good thing!I can't believe how nice it handles on the trails,feels really light and seems to have a ton of power,I like the seat and bar combo also,very easy to go from sitting to standing on the rough trails,only rode it on rough groomed trails but if its as reliable as it is fun to ride it will be a winner in my books,to me it is the sled they should have showed us in 05 then I wouldn't have ended up on a doo.I just can't really think of anything negative to say about it besides maybe the graphics but once on the trail it turns heads and is very unique and one ride on this beast and who gives a shit about graphics.As a long time polaris rider who went to a REV for the last 2 years which I sold this year I am going to the dealership on saturday to pick up my new switchback 600 h.o and if it is 1/2 as fun to ride as the dragon I will be one happy guy for the rest of the winter!I may sound like a polaris ad here but I am very impressed ,kind of reminds me of how I felt when I bought the new 98 xc700 when they came out ,a fun sled it its day!and i think those days are back with the dragon!if any of you bought one I think your gonna love it!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Yes, I've ridden it some. It really hauls, is super quiet, and super smooth. I've been using it as a benchmark against my sled so that I can get it setup properly. It's to the point now where we are pretty much neck and neck, but I'd say I got him by a thread in the quarter mile. :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
took my brothers new dragon out for a rip yesterday and holy shit am I impressed!makes his 06 fusion 700 seem like a joke (and really it was)and to be honest after riding the dragon it makes my 03 pro-x 700 feel vintage and that is a good thing!I can't believe how nice it handles on the trails,feels really light and seems to have a ton of power,I like the seat and bar combo also,very easy to go from sitting to standing on the rough trails,only rode it on rough groomed trails but if its as reliable as it is fun to ride it will be a winner in my books,to me it is the sled they should have showed us in 05 then I wouldn't have ended up on a doo.I just can't really think of anything negative to say about it besides maybe the graphics but once on the trail it turns heads and is very unique and one ride on this beast and who gives a shit about graphics.As a long time polaris rider who went to a REV for the last 2 years which I sold this year I am going to the dealership on saturday to pick up my new switchback 600 h.o and if it is 1/2 as fun to ride as the dragon I will be one happy guy for the rest of the winter!I may sound like a polaris ad here but I am very impressed ,kind of reminds me of how I felt when I bought the new 98 xc700 when they came out ,a fun sled it its day!and i think those days are back with the dragon!if any of you bought one I think your gonna love it![/b]
Welcome back :div20:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.