Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear with me here gang .. I'm not 100% familliar with the Jackman trail area and names.

I pulled into a gas station in Augusta this morning at 5:00 am to fuel up and ran into Maniac and Racing who were heading to Bosebuck. We shot the shit for a minute then went our seperate ways. 2 nice guys right there

Scooted up to the Fairfield Irving on 201 and hooked up with 3 truckloads of HCS'ers. It kills me to admit it but I suffer from CRS (Cant Remember Shit) and cannot recite their names roght now. I THINK it was Blazin, BlackeFi to name a couple but they were all a helluva good bunch of guys. The road up was a friggin mess.. slush and ice and shit but we made it and unloaded at Bald Mountain Road. Once we got on the trail I had to drop back because the guts in my helmet got frigged up and was pinching against my temple so I didn't get to ride with any of you beyond the trail entrance. Again, my CRS syndrome won't give me a name but Thank You to the guy who came back to me to make sure I was ok. Again .. a 100% solid buncha guys.

The riding was better than I expected .. no snirt at all but not as good as the pictures being put up from Bosebuck. The trail was packed down solid and a little bumpy but was definately worth the ride up from Augusta. I forgot to change the batteries in my camera so I'm not able to post any pictures but it was a beautiful sunny day with the temperature right around 10 degrees. Small snowflakes were falling the whole time and the 59 miles I did made me moist with excitment :nudie:

Would I reccomend others to go up? You betcha. The way this years shaping up you'd better go when and where you can.

A sincere thanks again to the crew that let me tag along today. Everybody should be like they are: share the snow spots so the thousands of dollars we've all invested in the sport wont go to waste another year

·
Registered
150 Posts
hay man we are sorry about the face mask that was my friend on the x-fire that came back

we rode 110 miles from jackman to pitston farm and around we will post pic soon

and like i said in the old jackman post we all need to ride

·
Registered
150 Posts
going to the farm was good until we got to the old trail by the out house it was alittle hard but soon we wont use that trail anymore
when the new one is ready

overall good ride fast,smooth and no ice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.