Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob,
I noticed that you have a lot of ideas on setup. What do you weigh, what is your riding style? Do you jump much and if you do what do you consider "big air" for you? Which is more important railing through the twisties or playing powder. This will give me a better understanding of how to set mine up. Thanks!
Inquiring minds want to know! B)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by VTF7SP@Jan 21 2003, 09:50 PM
Rob,
I noticed that you have a lot of ideas on setup. What do you weigh, what is your riding style? Do you jump much and if you do what do you consider "big air" for you? Which is more important railing through the twisties or playing powder. This will give me a better understanding of how to set mine up. Thanks!
Inquiring minds want to know! B)
I give suggestions on general setup...a starting point. More agressive riders should start with the basic setup I suggested and then increase rear torsion springs (spring blocks) FIRST, before changing other settings. The torsion springs should handle most of the differences in driver weight and driving style. I'm 6-1 185lb and my driving style is considerably more tame than most of you.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
and my driving style is considerably more tame than most of you.

This,coming from a guy with 2500 miles?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Speaking of big air, while riding in the UPE my buddies ahead of me were breaking wind big time. I wouldn't have believed something like that could hang in the air at 70 plus mph. :( Not only were they eating up the fresh snow but they were leaving me a foul smelling present in the air. I told them i wasnt going to be the last guy down the trail again.. :huh: :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts