Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recalled a picture of your sled after you tightened your limiter strap one notch,did that seem to help or hurt the sled in your opinion?Any more info you can relay to the masses regarding your finding on the Canada trip would be appreciated.Thanks :huh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
My F7 snopro rides very different now. I moved the front arm on the slide rails back one hole and tucked up the limiter strap one hole also. My coupler blocks are on #2. I tried them on #3, but with this setup you don't need to go that far. I consider this a good "trail" setup. It will be too soft for many of you, and it is almost too soft for me at times. Moving the front arm mounting makes a big difference in the ride...Again, almost too much. I'm still going to try some different ideas, and also different skis (if I ever get them). But like I've said all along, you can really adjust this sled to any style of riding that you desire. It will take a while to sort it all out.

·
Premium Member
2014 XF800 137
4,100 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Jan 1 2003, 11:41 AM
My F7 snopro rides very different now. I moved the front arm on the slide rails back one hole and tucked up the limiter strap one hole also.
Is this the one on the bottom of the front skid frame shock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts