·
Premium Member
4,697 Posts
PACK 28
GIANTS 20

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
The line is 7 points. I say the Pack cover. Must shut down the Giants run game.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The line is 7 points. I say the Pack cover. Must shut down the Giants run game.[/b]
I bet J $50 that GB wins by 4.

·
Registered
444 Posts
New York is going to be a tough opponent, it will all depend on who is available to play on Sunday night.

Their two big threats on Defense are Umenyiora and Strahan. Clifton and Taucher are going to have their hands full. If Favre can get the ball out quick to Driver in the slot it will open up some longer opportunities to Jennings and Jones against New Yorks battered DB's. Madison is probably out again, and Ross is not for sure until the Injury Report comes out Thursday. Our 5 wide sets will cripple their coverage capability, and that just sets up Grant to have another big day.

On the offensive side of the ball They have a stout run package but the Packers have Kampman, KGB, Pickett, Hawk, and Barrnet to stuff that. A few quick moves and our secondary coverage will rattle Manning into some mistakes/sacks. With Buress a huge question mark for this game, Shockey out on IR, it will limit the available tagets for Manning to hit

The Packers came out of the game on Saturday without anything new injury wise. NY on the other hand comes in very beaten up

I like the Packers and am more than willing to give 7. Packers 32, Giants 17, and I think 17 is a high number.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
New York is going to be a tough opponent, it will all depend on who is available to play on Sunday night.

Their two big threats on Defense are Umenyiora and Strahan. Clifton and Taucher are going to have their hands full. If Favre can get the ball out quick to Driver in the slot it will open up some longer opportunities to Jennings and Jones against New Yorks battered DB's. Madison is probably out again, and Ross is not for sure until the Injury Report comes out Thursday. Our 5 wide sets will cripple their coverage capability, and that just sets up Grant to have another big day.

On the offensive side of the ball They have a stout run package but the Packers have Kampman, KGB, Pickett, Hawk, and Barrnet to stuff that. A few quick moves and our secondary coverage will rattle Manning into some mistakes/sacks. With Buress a huge question mark for this game, Shockey out on IR, it will limit the available tagets for Manning to hit

The Packers came out of the game on Saturday without anything new injury wise. NY on the other hand comes in very beaten up

I like the Packers and am more than willing to give 7. Packers 32, Giants 17, and I think 17 is a high number.[/b]

If they can continue where they left off last Sunday against the Seahawks they should be fine. I am going to go with 28-14 Packers.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
The line is 7 points how did you get it for 4?[/b]
Cause when we were watching the game on sunday he said he thought the line would be between 2 and 5 and i told him i would put 50 on 4 before the line comes out and he agreed. ha ha ha... got him on that one. They are going to kick some ass anyways. Wont even be close. *crosses fingers*

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, tickets are going for a hefty price on ebay, $400.00 - $1,000.00 a piece or more, that's pricey for a football game.

My brother wouldn't sell me his tickets for $200.00 a piece, the greedy bastard. LOL.

It's gonna be a helluva game to be at.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think they play around noon, but not until this fall.[/b]
Right! first thing I did was send a link to Ticketking to all my buddies in Chicagoland to see if they wanted to see a game this January. Go Pack! I can't wait the stadium was a rockin on saturday, sunday is going to be insane, I went in 95-96 season when they won the championship over Carolina and I'm thinking this will be all that and then some! Its weird all the Farve bashers from the last few years sure are quiet all of a sudden....weird.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts