Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to add only one more inch to my bars(05 f7), you think i could just put in a 1'' block without changing or taking off any cables.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your Cables Are Going To Reach Becuase I Have A 4in Riser On Mine And I Didn't Have To Get New Ones The Reached By Like 5 Inches

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
They make a 6 inch riser for Firecats, which is what i got. No need to take off any of the cables. The brake cable is alittle tight but its fine. The riser will set you back like $40. You can get them in most snowmobile catologs, like dennis kirk or places like that.

Your Cables Are Going To Reach Becuase I Have A 4in Riser On Mine And I Didn't Have To Get New Ones The Reached By Like 5 Inches[/b]
. What. the stock riser is like 4.5 inches. You went smaller?. On the 05 firecats the brake caliper was moved down because of the ACT drive. I think the biggest riser you can put on without extending the brake line is 6 in.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by spez@Oct 9 2005, 06:41 PM
They make a 6 inch riser for Firecats, which is what i got. No need to take off any of the cables. The brake cable is alittle tight but its fine. The riser will set you back like $40. You can get them in most snowmobile catologs, like dennis kirk or places like that.

. What. the stock riser is like 4.5 inches. You went smaller?. On the 05 firecats the brake caliper was moved down because of the ACT drive. I think the biggest riser you can put on without extending the brake line is 6 in.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918376
[/quote]

i have the stock riser, i just want to add 1'' so can i just add a 1'' block onto the stock riser or should i get a 6'' riser.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
to tell you the truth, i dont know if you can buy a 1 in block. You would have to check an online catolog to see if they sell one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts