Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have been lurking on this site for a little while now. So far I have cleaned my apv valves, which had been unhooked, set up my suspension correctly, and reset the gap on my motor stop. The info here has been great! Now I am looking to get a riser for my handle bars, they are a little low when standing. My sled is an 02 zr600. Can I use a powermadd 2 riser on top of my stock 4 1/2 inch riser? I can't seem to find any info on this. I know I could buy a 6inch from power mad, but I think 6.5 would work better. I haven't had good luck dealing with outdoors or I would order their 6.5. I looks like the bolts on the 2 inch would go through the extension and bolt into top of stock riser, yes or no? Anyone try this? This is the first Arctic cat I have owned and I friggin love it, I don't know why it took me so long to see the light. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
486 Posts
x2 I agree i have a 5 inch Ole's riser on my zr 600. The nice thing about Ole's risers is that they take the handlebars straight up not up and back towards the rider like most risers.

You also can't beat their customer service at Ole's very nice guy!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not really asking what brand I should use, I'm sure the oles are great, but just wondering about the 2 inch riser working with my stock riser.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I just recently purchased a 6 inch powermadd riser for my 02 zr 600 and i didnt have to change anything. just hooked it up to the stock pivoter and kept riding! great riser but i should of went with the 8 inch, im 5'9 and its just a little bit small but it will do

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I installed the 6.5 riser and it fits great. The handlebars can be pivoted forward easily as it is a pivot mount set up. They are a little too far forward right now, so I need to adjust them back a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts