Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am long for some advice. I am thinking about upgrading my current stock track to the 1.25 Ripsaw... I have a 02 zr800 efi and just curious if its worth it.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Yes,I have installed many with great reviews,I don't think you will be dissappionted :div20:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'd go with the camo 9818.I installed one on a piped Viper and WOW!It's also the stock cross country track on the 800 Cat.Hooks good and is a better loose snow track than the Ripsaw.IMO

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things about the Ripsaw, however, I upgraded my ZR to the 1.375" lug, same track that comes on the SnoPro ZRs and I love it! Does a great job on and off trail. However, a bit more expensive than the Ripsaw.

·
Registered
861 Posts
You can pick up a new 1.4" For the ZR for $299.00 on Ebay, They were only made that length for Cat by Camoplast . I found one for $279.00 from Highmark on snowest, plus shipping. My sled is an 01' ZR800 and would spin like crazy with the stock 1.187" track, I then put a 1.5" on it last year, along with a 900 top end etc..... and it hooks up awesome, but I also went to the 900 gearing (26/41). I only got the 1.4" after following my buddy through some trees and ripp about 6 lugs, trees for traction kinda deal.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm puting the ripsaw on my ZR600 along with some clutching and a set of twins this year! I've heard great things about them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts